Membership at Peace means the intention to continue in the covenant God made with you in Holy Baptism:
- To live among God’s faithful people,
- To hear the word of God and share in the Lord’s supper,
- To proclaim the good news of God in Christ through word and deed,
- To grow in life, faith, and giving,
- To serve all people, following the example of Jesus.
If you are interested in becoming a member of Peace Lutheran Church, we welcome your inquiries and interest!
We offer regular new member orientations, typically two or three times each year. These are opportunities to hear about ministry at Peace, to meet other new members, and ask questions. For those who then wish to proceed with membership, the following Sunday after orientation we receive new members during Sunday morning worship service. You will need to attend both the orientation and the Reception of New Members worship service in order to complete membership.
Inquiries can be made to Pastor Mark Nelson or the church office at 952-944-6510.