Capital Campaign Key Dates
Sunday, March 6
- Peace Visitors personally deliver Peace Stewardship and Capital Campaign pledge packets to each Peace member household between 1:00-4:00pm.
Sunday, March 13
- Consecration Sunday, one worship service at 9:30am followed by a Meal of Celebration.
- Peace members are encouraged to bring their completed, sealed pledge envelopes to worship.
- Peace Visitors will return to members’ homes to collect the completed, sealed pledge envelopes between 1:00-4:00pm.
Sunday, April 10
- Informational meeting between the worship services (starting at 9:45am) about the results of the “Build for Today, Reach Others Tomorrow” Capital Campaign and a preview of the Church Council’s recommendation to the congregation about moving forward with our building renovation.
Sunday, April 17
- Special Congregational meeting at 10:00am in the Fellowship Hall to vote on that proposal. All members of Peace are encouraged to attend!