This is a Peace-wide initiative in 2018 to get involved at Peace and enhance your spiritual life. We have activities for kids, adults and seniors. We have service opportunities, Bible education, camps, and fellowship.
Here are some opportunities and activities to help you thinking about 2018:
- Camp Wapogasset SEEDS—July 27-29; Completed 2nd-3rd Grade
- Camp Wapogasset Youth Camp—July 29-August 3; Completed 4th–8th Grade
- Camp Wapogasset Family Retreat Weekend—June 15-17; all ages
- Queen Louise Congregational Mission Trip—October 13-20. Informational Meeting Sunday, January 28 at 11:45am.
- Loaves & Fishes Serving—February, April, June, August, October, December
- The Sheridan Story Food Pack-a-Thon—April 29
- American Red Cross Blood Drive—May 19
- Service Assistant Program
- Peace Quilters—Tuesdays, 9:30am-12:00pm
- Bible Study—Wednesday Mornings 7:00-8:00am and Wednesday Evenings 6:00-7:00pm
- 5-Week Adult Education Class, “Christ-like Caregiving”—April 16-May 14, 6:30-7:45pm
- Vacation Bible School—June 18-21; Kids aged 3.5-5th Grade
- ELCA Youth Gathering—June 27-July 1; 9th-12th Graders
- Wednesday Night Dinners and Table Time
- Outings for Peace Adults and Seniors
- Lenten Wednesday Night Worship and Fellowship—February 14- March 21; “The Gospel for Good People: A Series from Luke 15”
- Yoga and Knitting/Crochet Small Groups
- Congregational Mission Trip to Israel and Palestine—April 22-May 1, 2019. Informational Meeting Sunday, April 8 at 11:45am.
A booklet, interest sheet, and take-away information can be found in the narthex or call the church office at 952-944-6510 for the Peace staff to help direct you or sign you up for an activity.